Friday 22 July 2022

Beach Hut

Hi and welcome to another Fusion challenge.  This time I played with just the photo and came up with this card.



Unfortunately the scale is a bit off, but I'm sure you get the idea 😄  The beach house was put together with cardstocks matching the inspiration photo and then I created the background with an older MMH monthly kit and a sentiment from MFT.



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful creations made by my team-mates.




Products used:

Stamps:  MMH Jun 2018 (Hero Arts), Itty Bitty Summer, Distressed Patterns (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Morning Frost (Altenew), Sand Castle, Sea Glass, Bay Breeze (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White, Fresh Aqua, Stormy Blue (Memory Box)
Dies:  MMH Jun 2018 (Hero Arts), Stitched Rectangle Stax, Beach Bungalow, Beach Bungalow Accessories (MFT) 

 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think your scale is wonderful, Karren - the beach hut in the foreground and that fierce ocean as far away as I can get it!!
Kidding aside, this is just fabulous!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect beachy scene! I would love to vacation in that sweet house! Love this!

Nancy said...

Fabulous card and I love the scene! Scale makes no difference in card making...in my opinion. Awesome job!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Gorgeous!