Thursday 7 July 2022

White Leaves

 Hi!  Today's card uses the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, where our hostess this week is Cecile Ribon.  




I started my card with the Dark Indigo panel which I embossed with a 3D embossing folder before adhering it to a square white card base.  I then took another square panel and die-cut the square before adhering it on top of the blue panel.


It's hard to see from the photos but the copper-embossed leaves have been coloured with clear sparkle pen.  I then went hunting to find some hot foil that matches the embossing powder and the closest I could come up with is this pink foil.  I used it with the Hey There foil plates and dies and adhered everything to the card to match the sketch.  Finally I finished with some pearls in a coppery shade.


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Stamps:  Leaf Canopy (Altenew)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Dark Indigo (PTI)
Dies:  Leaf Canopy (Altenew), Square Peek-a-Boo Window (MFT), Hey There Combo (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Engraved EF (Tim Holtz), Rose Gold Hot Foil, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Warm Pearls (Honey Bee Stamps)

Cheers
Karren



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I love that dark indigo and it's even more wonderful dry embossed! Gorgeous card!
=]

Jen Brum said...

This card is just gorgeous Karren! I love that embossed square! Looks so elegant! The copper embossing is beautiful! Such a fabulous card!

Dawn T said...

beautiful Karren. Lovely take on the sketch

Jen Timko said...

That textured panel is so gorgeous for the sketch. What an amazing card!