Thursday 4 August 2022

Holly

 Hello and welcome!  Judy Rozema is our sketch hostess this week over at Freshly Made Sketches and I took the opportunity to make another Christmas card.


I adhered some glitter cardstock to the bottom of a white card base and then added some embossed panels of Jellybean Green cardstock.  I assembled the holly berries and leaves with the same green cardstock, adding in some Cranberry Cocktail for the berries and gold glitter outlines.  Finally I finished with a simple sentiment.


Thanks so much for visiting.  The DT have some gorgeous cards, so I hope you'll check them out.




Products used:

Stamps:  Dashing Deer (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Jellybean Green, Cranberry Cocktail (MFT), Gold Glitter cardstock
Dies:  Seasonal Sketch (Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Lumber 3D Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I better start following your lead or I'll never have any cards for those Seniors!!
LOve the wood embossing on this green card stock!
=]

Nancy said...

Great Christmas card, Karren! Your close-up pic really shows how terrific those green panels look!

Dawn T said...

What a stunner Karren. Love the glitter holly layer.

JoAnn said...

Great design and great card. Love the holly die cut and the green woodgrain embossed panels.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fabulous card! I just love those pretty holly berries and leaves! They're so perfect for Christmas with that sparkle!

Carol L said...

This is a real stunner with those beautiful green textured panels and that fabulous layered sprig of holly! Absolutely beautiful card!