Friday 20 October 2023

Gingerbread

 Hi and welcome.  This week for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge I went down through the centre with Fun Fold-Gingerbread-Any Holiday to come up with this bridge card:


I'm not much of a fun-fold card-maker but these bridge cards are pretty easy, so that's what I started with. I added some plaid patterned paper and set it aside to work on my gingerbread men and sentiment.



I stamped, Copic-coloured and cut the gingerbread men and then white-embossed a sentiment onto a panel of Sno Cone cardstock before die-cutting it with a fancy rectangle die.


Thanks so much for visiting!

Products used:

Stamps:  Gingerbread Cookies (Mama Elephant), Star Snowflake Sentiments (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, So Cone (MFT), Perfectly Plaid Winter (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  Hemstitch Rectangle (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little gingerbread cookies, Karren! This is cute!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your little ginger-people! and that favorite hemstitched die added such wonderful fun to your bridge, Karren. Lovely!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be! You are way better at fun folds than I am!

Jeanne said...

This really is adorable! Those tine gingerbread are too cute. And I particularly love the color palette you used!