Tuesday 22 August 2017

Chevron

So, I wasn't going to play along with Camp Create this time, as my card-making time has been curtailed of late.  But today I decided to try and complete all the challenges, so here's my first card of two I made tonight.  Apologies in advance for the number of posts (hopefully) coming your way over the next 2 days.

This card is for Day 1 - Inlaid Made Easy


I used the Split Chevron Cover Up and the Big Thanks dies to make this card.  I also used black, white, After Midnight, Green Apple and Audrey Blue cardstocks.  I started by die-cutting the chevron die in all colors except white.  I then adhered the black frame onto some white card covered with Stick-It adhesive sheet.  Then I randomly filled in all the spaces with the navy, blue and green colors.  Once that was finished, I die-cut the Thanks from the panel and then also in white and inlaid the white Thanks into the chevron panel.



What's really cool is that I now have a gorgeous Thanks left over from the chevron panel that I can use on another card..

Thanks for visiting!


Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black, After Midnight (MFT), Green Apple, Audrey Blue (SSS)
Dies:  Split Chevron Cover Up, Big Thanks (MFT)

Cheers
Karren

4 comments:

Cara said...

This is so crisp and perfect. Love it x

Susanne Vargas said...

Your graphic card looks fabulous! Also love the color combo you chose!

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! This is fabulous, Karren! Beautiful crisp, clean inlaid die cutting! A really cool pattern and your white die cut sentiment is just perfect!

Nora Noll said...

What a great card!! LOVE the colors you chose and the graphic look. GREAT take on that challenge!!