Thursday 7 May 2020

Blended Hello

Hi and welcome.  Today's card is for Linda's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I de-layered and CASified her wonderful sketch.




I did some stamping on a white card base to represent the left and right hand panels and for the centre panel I did some ink-blending and die-cutting.


All very simple and I hope you can see the sketch.  The Hello is stacked 4 high to help it stand out from the background.  I finished the card with some raindrops.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the cards made by the DT - they're fabulous.

Products used:

Stamps:  Dot Botanicals (Altenew)
Ink:  Silver Lake, Gray Denim (Altenew), Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Abandonned Coral, Fired Brick Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Bristol Smooth
Dies:  Big Hello (MFT)
Accessories:  Raindrops (PTI), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This is fabulous, Karren … of course you know you 'had me' at grey and dots!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card, Karren! I love how the dots on the leaves adds so much dimension to your design! Flawless ink blending on the alphas, too! As always, you've done an amazing job on the sketch! Barb xx

Amy O said...

I love your take on the sketch! And I love your ombre letters. Beautifully done, Karren!

Linda Callahan said...

Hello back atcha! Those leaves are beautiful in the background - perfect backdrop for the sentiment!

Kim S said...

This is wonderful!! Love those dotted gray leaves - they add so much detail behind that bright "hello"!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a gorgeous card Karren! I just love those leaves and that fabulous sentiment! The colours are so beautiful! This will definitely brighten someone's day!