Friday 1 May 2020

Just a Note

Hi and welcome!  It's Fusion Card Challenge time and here is the quick card I made using the sketch and colors from the photo.


This was a very quick card (and post) because I am just so busy with work that I have no time for anything else.  I used the wonderful products from The Greetery for my card and patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks so much for dropping by.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Signed & Sealed with a Kiss, Signed & Sealed (The Greetery)
Ink:  Intense Black (SSS), Forest Glades, Evergreen (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Let's Bokeh in the Snow (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  Signed & Sealed (The Greetery)

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

Jen W. said...

I love this, Karren! The striped paper and pretty leaves really take this to the next level. Hope you are staying safe and well!

Barb Ghig said...

A lovely take on the sketch, Karren! Your multi-colored greenery is so pretty and I love the font on your sentiment...Beautiful card, as always!

Wanda Cullen said...

I really love this design and am thinking it could be made into a Christmas card with some tweaking!

Laurie Unger said...

I really like the sketch this week and your take on it. What fun stamps you used as well. Off to see what else catches my eye at The Greetery!

Dawn T said...

WOW Karren. This one is just beautiful. Great take on the sketch.

Cindy H. said...

Your card is just so pretty and ever so cheery!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so frustrated with online problems at this time, Karren! I've missed your last two posts! Sadly, this one was waiting in the spam folder - it is such a gorgeous card!!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

My goodness Karren, if this is an example of one of your quick cards...! It's just beautiful and I love the way the lily buds echo the striped paper. Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...

This is fabulous - those leaves are wonderful behind the envelope!