Friday 15 May 2020

Mother's Day

Hi and welcome to the latest challenge from the Fusion team.  I did a fusion of both sketch and photo to come up with this Mother's Day card which I sent to my mum.


I colored the floral image with Copics and did some ink smooshing onto the background.  Some patterned paper and a stamped sentiment finished the card.


I've tried to capture the shimmer from the clear sparkle pen in this next photo.


Thanks for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.



Products used:

Stamps:  Joyful Lilies Digi (Power Poppy), Fresh Flowers (Clearly Besotted)
Ink:  Obsidian (Altenew), Tumbled Glass, Broken China Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Watercolor, X-Press It, Watercolor Wash (MFT), Black & White Stripes (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Prismacolors, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren



5 comments:

Amy O said...

WOW! Your coloring is amazing, Karren! This is gorgeous.

I Card Everyone said...

There you are... Karren, this is exquisite, my friend!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

You have mad skills my friend......wow those flowers! Beautiful beautiful card!

Barb Ghig said...

As always, your Copic coloring is amazing, Karren! I love the details you added to your design, too...Beautiful card!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, your card is truly gorgeous!! I'm sure your mother was delighted to receive this amazing card.