Thursday 1 July 2021

Pink Thanks

 Hi and welcome!  I'm here with a card for the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, where our hostess is Cecile Ribon.  Here is my card:


I already had the flower watercoloured from a previous colouring session and I think I used Zig markers to colour it.  I cut it with my Scan n Cut.  The card base is Neenah Desert Storm onto which I white-embossed a background stamp.  I stamped the notebook paper then die-cut it with a notebook die before stamping the sentiment.


Then it was just a matter of putting it all together.  The flower is added with foam tape for some dimension.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.


Products used:

Stamps:  Sweet Flowers, Many Thanks (Altenew), All Lined Up BG, Notebook Paper BG (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Barely Blue (SSS)
Cardstock:  Desert Storm, White, Bristol Smooth
Dies:  Notebook Journal Card (SugarPea Designs)
Accessories:  Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers, White EP

Cheers
Karren





10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So pretty! I just love your bright pink with the kraft - and PLAID! come on! It's brilliant!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

You've colored these blooms beautifully, Karren! I love your plaid background and how you layered the notebook paper...it really makes the flowers pop! Another stunning card, my friend ~ xx

Amy O said...

These flowers are gorgeous! I love the way they pop against the neutral background and the fun notebook paper. Beautifully done, Karren!

Cindy Beach said...

Karren, this card is stunning! WOW, love those colors and the pretty neutral.Beautiful in every way.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love your bright pink flowers with the kraft background, and the notebook paper stamp and die. TFS

Linda Callahan said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Love the pink! And that background is perfect!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Karren. A very pretty flower that looks awesome with all the other elements.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous flowers, Karren! The pink is stunning.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! These bright pink flowers are absolutely gorgeous and I love how they pop against embossed background! This is so pretty.

Kim S said...

I love your swoop of pink flowers on the classic backgrounds!