Friday 20 August 2021

Colourful Birthday

 Hi!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fusion and we've gone with a colourful photo and a simple sketch.  I sort of created a Fusion if you think of the bands on the crayons as a vertical layer .


I stamped the image and spent some time doing some sinple Copic colouring.  I then adhered the X-Press It cardstock panel onto a white card base and added the sentiment.  Simple and done!



Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Brilliant Day (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K Designs), Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren



9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Definitely my very early start to my coloring journey, Karren, your Crayola's delight!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Hmm that set looks familiar...lol...I should have used a different sentiment from it! Your crayons are smashing as my grandmother would say - perfectly colored!

Barb Ghig said...

As always, I am so impressed with your Copic coloring...Such a fun card, Karren!

Dawn T said...

Awesome colouring on your crayons. gorgeous card

Tristan said...

Fabulous colouring Karren.

Jen Mitchell said...

Your colorful crayons are amazing! What a fantastic card!

_chevron2 said...

Love this card!!😊

Cécile RIBON said...

So simple and yet so eye catching! Or maybe so eye catching because of this beautiful simplicity. I just love this colorful lineup of pencils.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Karren - your rainbow of Crayolas is fabulous!