Thursday 12 August 2021

Shaker Oval

 Today's Freshly Made Sketch is brought to us by Jennifer Timko and here's what I did with it:


I am not a fan of ovals on cards - I don't know why, but it is what it is.  So I decided to go the easy route and create a shaker card.  Looking at the photo I went way overboard on the sequins but they matched the beautiful CTMH paper perfectly.


The sentiment is clear-embossed and I finished the card with some sequins on the outside as well.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the DT - who clearly don't have a phobia of ovals!




Products used:

Stamps:  Label Maker Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, You Are Enough (CTMH)
Dies:  Oval (Lil Inkers)
Accessories:  Clear EP, Sequins (Hero Arts)

Cheers
Karren


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is awesome Karren. Love the shaker colours

Kim S said...

I LOVE all of the sparkle between the sentiment - such a FUN use of the sketch!!

Barb Ghig said...

Who doesn't love getting a shaker card in the mail? I love all the sparkle and how the colors match your DSP so perfectly! You rocked it once again, my friend ~ xx

Linda Callahan said...

Well the oval shaker worked perfectly! Love all the shades of purple!

Jen Brum said...

Oooohhhh!!!! This is so pretty! I'm so glad you made a shaker card and made it so beautifully! The pink sequins are just beautiful! This will make someone very happy!