Friday 14 October 2022

Floral Arch

 Hi!  Today's card is for the latest Fusion challenge where I played along with the photo inspiration to come up with this card.


I had just received these items from The Greetery and they were perfect to try and recreate the floral spray around the window in the photo.  I tried to mimic the colours.  I blended some ink on a die-cut arch to fit in the centre before adding the sentiments and used foam tape to pop up the floral image.  I finished with some irridescent gems.



Thanks so much for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.



Products used:

Stamps:  Foral Arches, Arched Sentiments (The Greetery)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Golden Sunset set, Misty Moor, Forest Glades, Evergreen (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Foral Arches, Arched Sentiments (The Greetery)
Accessories:  Floral Arches stencils (The Greetery), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Gems

Cheers
Karren

10 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Your birthday card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors you used.

I Card Everyone said...

It couldn't be more perfect, Karren! OR gorgeous!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Very pretty. Beautifully done!

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW!! My chin is on the floor! This card is so gorgeous and you may have convinced me to go and order these supplies. I've been eyeing them and trying to resist but think you pushed me over the edge - lol!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Karren!

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous Karren, love the colors to bits!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such an elegant card Karren - it's beautiful. Love the subtle dimension you have achieved
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a stunning card Karren. It's simply amazingly beautiful

Tristan said...

Stunning card Karren. Those colours are so vibrant and love the dimension.

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous stencils - gorgeous results~! This card is a beauty!