Thursday 5 January 2023

Stick Together

 Hi and welcome to the first Freshly Made Sketch challenge of the year, where our hostess is Amy O'Neill.


I first chose the die for the circle cut-outs then went looking for some images to fit in the centres.  This adorable Birdie Brown set fit the bill so I set about colouring up some images and cutting them with my Scan n Cut.  The sentiment is white-embossed onto black.  

The circles were cut from some Terracotta Tile cardstock from PTI.  I backed the cut-outs with black cardstock and then added the cacti.





Thanks so much for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Let's Stick Together (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K. Designs), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, Terracotta Tile (PTI), X-Press It
Dies:  Stitched Tri Peek-a-Boo Window, Stitched Rectangle Stax (MFT), Infinity Circle Dies (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I just love those cacti characters - especially the little girl ones - you know - the ones with the pink hearts are the girls, right? Ha!
Just darling, Karren!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a creative way to use the sketch. Very cute!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! I love the rich colors you used! Totally fun card!

Bobby said...

That triple circle die is the perfect place to perch your darling cacti, Karren.

Amy O said...

I love these adorable cacti! They work perfectly with the sketch, and that sentiment makes me smile.

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as it can be!

Jen Brum said...

Eek! Those cacti are so cute! I just love each one of them! They work perfectly for this sketch! Your colouring is so beautiful as always!

Jen Timko said...

Well these are just as cute as can be! I love them and that circle die is spot on.