Thursday 29 June 2023

Silver Leaf

 Hi and welcome!  Today's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Cecile Ribon and I took a very loose interpretation to come up with my card:



This card is all hot-foiling as I was really pressed for time this week to come up with a card.  I hot-foiled all the elements except the sentiment which was stamped.  I then arranged the elements to try and mimic the sketch.  And now that I look at the sketch as I'm typing this post, I realise I completely missed where the sentiment should go and the fact that the sketch is for a square card.  Doh!



Anyway, I hope you'll check out how the rest of the DT correctly interpreted the sketch!

Products used:

Stamps:  Detailed Leaf (Pink Fresh)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Detailed Leaf hot foil and die (Pink Fresh), Fine Rings:  Circles (Altenew), Circle Infinity Dies (Hero Arts), A2 Layers Hot Foil (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Silver Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren


8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

None of that matters because your card is so pretty, Karren! Artistic license is encouraged remember!
=]

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Beautiful card, Karren. The hot foiling is so lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

It works for me Karren and it's lovely!

Jen Brum said...

I do not need that leaf. I do not need that leaf. I do not need that leaf!!! This card is beautiful Karren! I love all of the foiling and the silver looks so elegant! It's perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

You used Artistic Licence and interpreted the sketch your way Karren - with a fabulous result! Love the elegance of this card
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Karren

Linda Callahan said...

You are a pro at hot foiling! This is very pretty!

Judy Rozema said...

I didn't do a square card either! I love your silver leaf and how it's a big part of the card! That's so pretty. You are a hot foil master!