Thursday 1 June 2023

Wishing You The Best

 Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketch challenge where our hostess this week is Jen Mitchell.  I only had about 20 minutes to come up with a card so I let patterned paper do all the work here!



I chose some of the Ink Drops patterned paper from Craft Consortium and added it to a white card base.  From there I die-cut a vellum overlay to match the sketch and adhered that to a white die-cut frame which I'd stacked three high.

I went looking in my stash for some pre-foiled sentiments and found this one which worked for the square in the sketch.  




Finally I finished with some gold pearls and called it done.


Thanks so much for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Vellum, Ink Drops - Monochrome (Craft Consortium)
Dies:  Nesting Rectangle Frames (Waffle Flower), Torn Paper Edges (MFT), wonderful Sentiments Hot Foil (PinkFresh Studio)
Accessories:  Warm Gold Pearls (Honeybee Stamps), black hot foil

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the torn edge on your vellum and that pretty paper! You make quick cards look beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely take on the sketch, love the shaped vellum and gold pearls. A beautiful card.
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

Those 20 minutes were well spent, Karren, this is terrific!

Dawn T said...

Delightful Karren. Great card.

Jen Brum said...

Gorgeous card Karren! I just love that Craft Consortium paper! It's all so pretty! I love how you've added ripped vellum! It's fabulous! I think your 20 minute card is amazing!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fabulous! And done in 20 minutes? Even better! I love that background paper and the torn edge on the vellum.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that background is fabulous....and twenty minutes! I need to learn how to do that!

Judy Rozema said...

Fabulous elegant background and I adore that torn vellum. Simply lovely!