Wednesday 14 June 2023

Triple Hello

 Hi all!  Today's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Kim Singdahlsen and I veered off track a tad to come up with this card.



I stenciled onto a white card base with some embossing paste and the Geo Leaves stencil.  While that was drying, I stamped and cut out the images then added some ink onto white cardstock to cut out the Hello die in three difference colours.


Finally, I arranged it all, adhered it to the card base and called it done.




Thanks for visiting.  I'm linking this up to the Hello challenge at Just Us Girls.




Products used:

Stamps:  Lemon Blossom (The Greetery)
Ink:  Pixie Dust, Sixteen Candles, Grape Crush, Sage, Spruce, Chiffon, Lemoncello (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Hello Poe Script (Poppy Stamps)
Accessories:  Geo Leaves Stencil (SSS), White Embossing Paste

Cheers
Karren


6 comments:

TK said...

I see the sketch in your pretty ombre sentiments! Lots of other pretties to peruse too -- thanks for sharing at JUGs

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Karren - love the contrast of the purple letters and yellow fruit. So much to see on this wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Kim S said...

I love how you "veered"! The trio of purple hellos is so pretty with the lemons. And I love the texture in the background!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card Karren! I love the purple hellos and the embossing paste in the background looks fantastic!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! And the embnossing paste backdrop is wonderful!

Jen Timko said...

Love these colors and the fun lemons!! The texture really does add that something special.