Friday 30 June 2023

Wonderful Friend

Hi and welcome to another week at  Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  I came up with the board this week and my card is nothing like I envisaged when I designed the board!  I ended up using the centre row of Pink-Encouragement-Squares for this card.



This was quite simple to make.  After hot-foiling the frame and a sentiment, I chose some pink cardstocks and die-cut them with an embossed edge square die.  I arranged them within the foiled frame and added the sentiment.



Finally, I finished with some matching enamel dots.  I hope you'll head over and give my board a go!


Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Lemonade, Bubblegum (MFT), Velvet Rose (Spellbinders)
Dies:  Foiled Frames Square (MFT), Embossed Edge Square (Kat Scrappiness), Yana's Special Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Gold Hot Foil, Red Cosmos Enamel Dots (Altenew)

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty friend card. Love the colors for your squares.

I Card Everyone said...

Leads me to the question: which came first the chicken or the egg? lol
It's a wonderful card, and fun board, Karren!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like the elegance the gold adds! Wonderful card, Karren!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is gorgeous! So stylish and elegant!

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS and so very elegant Karren - love it
Blessings
Maxine