Friday 16 June 2023

Teal Typewriter

 
Welcome to the latest Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  This week I went with Tearing-Free-Just Because to come up with this card.



I've been experimenting with different colour schemes and thought I'd try teal, gray and a mustardy colour.  I white-embossed the background stamp and ink-blended over the top with Fossilized Amber distress ink, then I used the Torn Paper Edges die to "tear" it.  I added a torn strip of teal behind it and mounted that onto a dark gray card base.


I then die-cut and assembled the typewriter, adding a sentiment from a Woodware stamp set.  I finished with an enamel heart in teal.  I also used the left-over pieces to decorate the inside and stamped a sentiment.



Thanks so much for visiting!  I'm linking this up to the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies challenge.





Products Used:

Stamps:  Vintage Typewriter (Woodware)m KIS: Just Because (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxidem Versamark
Cardstock:  Eiffel Tower, Whip Cream (MFT), Bristol Smooth, Peacock, Stardust (C9)
Dies:  Typewriter, Torn Paper Edges (MFT)
Accessories:  Enamel Heart, White EP

Cheers
Karren


6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Karren. Great colour combo too. Looks amazing

Laurie said...

Love everything about this card!

kiwimeskreations said...

what great colours Karren, and a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great card! I love your "torn" edges and that typewriter is adorable! For those of us who learned to type on a manual typewriter...brings back memories!

Silke Ledlow said...

Karren, your card is beautiful inside and out! Love our take on the board.

Linda Callahan said...

I love the funky colors - and the tearing! Fun card!