Thursday 27 January 2022

Cherry Shores

Hi!  Our sketch hostess this week over at Freshly Made Sketches is Jen Mitchell and she has a square sketch for us.  Here's what I did with it:



I have had these flowers from Dainty Bouquet stamped out for months (using the colours from the stamping guide) so I thought it was time to put them onto a card.  I matched the red colour to some cardstock, which I die-cut with a circle die and matted onto a gold foil cardstock circle.  The cardbase is Grout Gray and both the red circle and card base are embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.



The aqua strip is washi tape adhered to a cardstock stirp and the card was finished with a white-embossed sentiment.

Thanks for visiting!  The DT have some gorgeous cards so I hope you'll check them out.


Products used:

Stamps:  Dainty Bouquet (Altenew), KIS:  Just for You (PTI)
Ink:  Versamark, Morning Frost, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Volcano Lake, Emerald (Altenew)
Cardstock:  Grout Gray, Amarena Cherry (MFT), White, Gold Foil
Dies:  Dainty Bouquet (Altenew), Infinity Circles (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Sea Shore Wash Tape, White EP, Subtle EF

Cheers
Karren



 




7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous bouquet, Karren! You've been saving it for the perfect premier! Loving the colors you've used for stamping, and creating your layers.
=]

Amy O said...

This is such a pretty card with its gorgeous colors and a beautiful bouquet, Karren!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! It's all about the gold - adds such elegance!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Karren! You couldn't have chosen a more beautiful bouquet and I love your color palette! Love how you added texture with with your EF, too ~ xx

Jen Brum said...

This card is just so gorgeous Karren! I love the gold trim and that beautiful flower! So pretty!

Dawn T said...

stunning card Karren. Love the rich colours

Kim S said...

Gorgeous and so eye-catching! I love the colors you've used along with the pops of gold!