Thursday 3 February 2022

Forever and Always

 Hi and welcome to our new sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches team where our sketch this week was designed by Linda Callahan.


I have to admit I don't love this card but it'll do as a Valentine's card for Pete 😄

I let the patterned paper do the work here and added the stripes with gold embossing powder.  The card base is Grout Gray and the sentiment was embossed with gold onto black.



For embellishments, I gold embossed some gold heart die-cuts and stacked them onto black die-cuts.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the DT.

Products used:

Stamps:  Distressed Patterns (MFT), Forever and Always (Altenew)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  Grout Gray, Black Licorice (MFT), Ink Drops - Earth (Craft Consortium)
Dies:  Blueprints 8, Blueprints 32 (MFT)
Accessories:  Antique Gold EP (SSS)

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Something tells me your Pete would love any card made from your heart, Karren!
Besides, this is lovely! You've also reminded me of one of my favorite stamps that hasn't seen the light of day in some time!
=]

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is a gorgeous card Karren and Pete will love it! That gold is so pretty! I love that paper as well! The colours are so pretty! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the embossed gold with the blue! It is a very pretty - and original - Valentine!

Jeanne H said...

I really do like this card. Valentines don't have to be red. I love blue!!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous and very creative take on the sketch! I just love how artsy this card is.