Friday 18 February 2022

Geo Birthday

Hi!  Today's card is for the latest challenge at Fusion where I was inspired to play with the new colour palette feature to create this birthday card.


I had just received this hot foil plate and matching stencils, so I had to give them a whirl.  I chose colours from the palette and, after hot foiling the geo plate, I added the colour through the stencils.  I then matted onto Adriatic cardstock and also die-cut and stacked the sentiment using the same cardstock.


Finally I finished with a gold hot-foiled sub-sentiment onto black cardstock and added some black enamel dots.




Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll play along with us!

I'm linking this up to Addicted to Stamps and More's Birthday challenge and the Stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.





Products used:

Ink:  Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Black, Adriatic (Hero Arts), Gold Hot Foil
Dies:  Geo Blocks (Pink Fresh Studio), Birthday Wishes Cirlce (SSS), More Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Geo Blocks (Pink Fresh Studio), Enamel Dots (Altenew)

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, the colors you've chosen are so pretty! Sure wish I could see those birds outside my window!!
Beautiful way fuse!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karren - love your use of the foil and the colours are fabulous together.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

OMG - foiling, stenciling and an optical illusion background!!! Can you juggle too?!?! This is fabulous!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Karren. I have a plain stencil that gives this look. The combination of the colours is awesome. The big circle sentiment is the perfect embellishment.

Tristan said...

Love that stencilled background panel Karren.

Wanda Cullen said...

Amazing and fun background!!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This background is a true piece of art, Karren! I just love this super graphic look!

Nandini said...

Very elegant and beautiful! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT