Thursday 17 February 2022

Puppies

 Welcome to a new sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our sketch hostess this week is Jen Brum and I have to admit, I went a bit rogue with my card:

As I was looking through my dies for something to use for the three circles in the sketch, I found this peek a boo window die and just had to go with it!  I stamped and quickly coloured the wee dogs using a stippling technique with my Copics.  I then fussy-cut them and put them to one side while I built their background.  


The patterned paper comes from a Rosie's Studio pack and I matted the sage panel with black to make it pop.  Behind the circles I added a silver and gold speckled pattern.  Finally the sentiment was white-embossed onto black card.


Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you'll head over and check out the wonderful cards made by the DT.

Products used:

Stamps:  TI Pile of Fun, You Have My Heart (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock:  White, Black, X-Press It, Forever (Rosie's Studio)
Dies:  Stitched Tri Peek a Boo Window (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren




7 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Awww, this is just so adorable! Love your stippling on these three sweet pups.

I Card Everyone said...

Rogue is fun - especially when you add 'ruff, ruff'!
So cute, Karren!
=]

Jen Brum said...

Very rebellious of you! I love it though! Love that curvy border and those adorable pups! So cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh you are a rebel .... but the pup faces are adorable peeking through! Love this!

Dawn T said...

How adorable Karren. Love the puppies - and a great die for the sketch.

Jen Timko said...

These little pups inspire a little rebellion. This is fabulous!

Cécile RIBON said...

This card certainly has my heart, Karren! These puppies are so sweet! And the "peek-a-boo" die is just perfect for the circles of the sketch.