Friday 25 August 2023

Gilded Leaves

Welcome to the newest challenge from the Tic-Tac-Toe team.  For my card, I went with Frame-it - Gold/Silver - Leaves to come up with this card.


I die-cut a matte gold glitter frame and some black leaves and then set about adding some foundry wax in various places on the leaves.  Once they were heat-set I worked on arranging the leaves within the left side of the frame.  On the right side I added a gold-foiled sentiment.
 


Once I was happy with the placement of all the elements, I adhered it all to a white card base and called it done!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black, Gold Matte Glitter
Dies:  Spring Leaves, Fall Leaves, Nesting Rectangle Frames (Waffle Flower), Modest Greetings 1 (Poppystamps)
Accessories:  Gold hot foil, Statue Foundry Wax (Tim Holtz)

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully simple and oh so elegant!

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card. Very elegant.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you arranged the beautiful leaves, A super card.

I Card Everyone said...

Very pretty, and yes ELEGANT wishes, Karren!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Karren!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such an elegant card Karren. Love the foundry wax on the black leaves.
Blessings
Maxine

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Karren those leaves are stunning!

Silke Ledlow said...

Karren, this is a beautiful CAS design! Love it!