Friday 11 August 2023

Lighthouse

Hi and welcome to the newest challenge from the team at Tic Tac Toe . I chose red-nautical-stripes and a very old stamp set for my card.



I stamped the images and die-cut them. On a white card base I added two strips of patterned paper on the outer edges.  On a smaller panel, I added the sentiment, lighthouse and birds before adhering it to the card base with foam tape.



Thanks so much for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Guiding Light (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Cranberry Fizz (Catherine Pooler), Lost Shadow Distress Oxide
Cardstock:  White, B&W Stripes (MFT)
Dies:  Guiding Light (PTI)

Cheers
Karren

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm a lighthouse fan and your red and white one is a beauty! Fabulous card, Karren!

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Karren. Love the nautical theme you chose.

ElizStewart said...

Karren... so clean and simple! and oh so perfect! Love your lighthouse!

I Card Everyone said...

I can vouch for Lisa's love of lighthouses, Karren! and I'm so happy they found a few near us!
Your card is so fantastic! What a gorgeous stamp set!
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful CAS design!

Ida said...

Lovely card. - Lighthouses are so neat and you've made this one look great.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card, great design.

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS and stunning Karren - love it
Blessings
Maxine

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats have a great day

Linda Callahan said...

I love how crisp this is - and I love how you shaded the lighthouse! Beautiful!