Sunday 3 February 2013

CAS Valentine

This is my second post today.  I had to have another go at the CAS Valentine challenge over at SUO Challenges.  This time I used the inspiration photo from Hand Stamped Sentiments as well.

I took my inspiration from the expanse of white and the small pockets of red to come up with these cards for my two sons (although the oldest will probably go "eww" because it's not cool to get a valentine from your mum when you're 15 LOL):



Can't get much more CAS than these!  I used the heart stamps and framelits from Hearts a Flutter and the sentiment from Well-Scripted.  The hearts are popped up on dimensionals.  A rhinestone on each heart finishes off the cards.

Here's the inspiration photo:


Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter; Well-Scripted
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits; Basic Rhinestones; Dimensionals

Edited to Add:  This was a top 3 pick over at SUO Challenges.  Thanks guys!

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love your take on the photo!!! Perfect rhinestone accent!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute! Love the script you used. Thanks again for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Erika Clark said...

Lovely,clean, pretty cards! I love that "Love You" stamp. I think your guys will like them ;) Thanks for joining us at HSS :) Erika

Erin Gonzales said...

Ok, so I know that I have a hard time making simple cards like this but they are SOOOO my favorite. I like cards without a ton of clutter and fuss, totally loving your card!! Thanks for playing along at HSS.

Mary Brown said...

What an absolutely, positively, PERFECT CAS Valentine! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Darling CAS Valentine...could really whip out a bunch of them, but they look SO cute! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

inkedx2 said...

This is a great card to mass produce! So clean and simple but pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS!

Robbie

Jen Timko said...

Love these!! Secretly they will love getting the cards even if they don't say it! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

Love BOTH of your valentines this week - my favs!! This is just so perfect, so CAS, and so perfect!