Sunday 3 February 2013

Red 'n' Pink Love

The colors at Dynamic Duos this week are perfectly geared towards Valentines Cards and that's the route I took.  The challenge at SUO Challenges is CAS Valentines, so I kept my card CAS to meet that challenge as well.




For my card, I cut out the word 'love' using the Typeset Alpha die.  I then cut out multiple hearts from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, one heart from the Scalloped Heart of Hearts and one stamped heart from Hearts a Flutter.

I stamped the 'you' from Fabulous Phrases in Basic Gray ink, then embellished with rhinestones and a button.



Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter; Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Real Read; Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Basic Gray; Real Red
Accessories:  Fashionable Hearts Embosslit; Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit; Hearts a Flutter Framelits; Typeset Alpha Bigz Die; Basic Rhinestones; Button Bouquet button

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. ;-) I love all those adorable hearts and letters in these Valentine's colors! Nicely done. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Heidi Baks said...

What a cute layout! I love all your details, esp. the little heart in the O. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Unknown said...

So sweet. I love the row of hearts and all the texture. So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Unknown said...

"Love" all the gorgeous hearts! very pretty use of this week's colour combo. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Mary Brown said...

Oh how SWEET!!! Love the row of hearts along the top and spelling out LOVE! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute, love the alphabet LOVE! Thanks for playing along (again!) with the SUO Challenge this time!

Karen Barber said...

I just love this one......so so much!! I love all the texture....great job!