Sunday 19 June 2022

Boxy Beer

 Hi!  I found some time this week to make a card for a few challenges.  For the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I went with Masculine/Square/Beer or Drink.  For The Card Concept, I was inspired by the masculine challenge theme, Krafty Chicks have a CAS challenge and Sweet Stampin' are looking for masculine/Father's Day cards.  It's not Father's Day here until September so I went with masculine.


This beer mug was already stamped and waiting in the stamp pocket to be used (present-day Karren gives a nod of thanks to past Karren 😏) All I had to do was fussy-cut it and then work on the rest of my card.  The squares were die-cut with an embossed edge die in three different shades of blue from a Memory Box paper pack (love these packs!). I arranged them onto a white card base so they overlapped each other and then stamped a simple Happy Birthday sentiment.  

The beer jug is popped up on foam tape and I added some clear sparkle pen to the froth.


Thanks so much for visiting!





Products used:

Stamps:  Beer (The Ton)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Vanilla Cream, Hazelnut, Almond Butter, Limestone, Silver Stone, Buttercream (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Fresh Aqua (Memory Box)
Dies:  Embossed Edge Square (Kat Scrappiness)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout-out at Krafty Chicks and Tic Tac Toe.

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

The touch of sparkle on the froth looks terrific and now I'm craving a cold beer! Lol. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week.

I Card Everyone said...

I have to say a frosty mug of beer sounds fabulous - thanks to past and present crafty Karren! Your foam is amazing!
=]

Kim S said...

Fabulous image!! Such amazing detail! I love it on the three coordinating blues! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Amazing masculine card! I love your “past Karren/present Karren” reference, I might have to borrow it. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Betty said...

great masculine card, Karren - such a wonderful frosty mug of beer!! thanks for joining us at TicTacToe Challenge this week!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A perfect entry for our Father's Day/Masculine challenge this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT