Friday 10 June 2022

Golden Wheels

Welcome to the newest Fusion challenge.  I was mostly inspired by the sketch but also drew inspiration and colours from the photo to come up with this card.


I started by stamping the card base with a wood plank stamp and Fog ink.  I then did quite a bit of hot-foiling with gold foil, creating the rectangle panel, two circles and the sentiment.

The flowers are a new-to-me stamp and stencil combo which I stenciled with green and gray inks before die-cutting.



Finally, I arranged all the elements and decided not to add any embellishments.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.


Products used:

Stamps:  Dahlia (Pink Fresh); Wood Plank (MFT)
Ink:  Fog (SSS), Amalgam (Gina K), Morning Frost, Evening Gray, Parrt, Olive (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  A2 Layers Hot Foil (Waffle Flower), A2 Rectangle Stax, Foiled Frames Circle (MFT), Yana's Special Sentiments (Spellbinders), Infinity Circle Dies (Hero Arts and Spellbinders), Dahlia (Pink Fresh)
Accessories:  Dahlia Stencils (Pink Fresh), Gold Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren



 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Just love your white dahlias, Karren! and their grey buds!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

Love this gorgeous card!!!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Karren. I'm slowly increasing my hot foil stamps/dies. Love this card.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous design! My hot foiling is very hit and miss so I don't play with it too much. Your card is so classy in these colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Karren - love the way the plant pops out and around from the edge circle
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

I think you were a jeweler in another life because you gold touches on this card are fabulous!