Friday 24 June 2022

Striped Flowers

Hi and welcome to a new challenge over at  Fusion .  Today I went with the photo but added a couple of elements from the sketch.  I'm pretty sure you can see how the photo inspired me!



I used all of the dies in the Horizontal Stripes die set and cut each colour of cardstock with a different width die.  I then hot-foiled the sentiment onto the black strip and adhered them all to a white card base.


The floral arrangement was made from pieces left over from my FMS card this week so this card was fairly quick to pull together.  I arranged them onto a die-cut circle which I'd run through the Brick embossing folder and finished with some pearls with a gold hue to them.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the design team and have a go yourself.

Products used:

Stamps:  In Bloom:  Addie's Garden (Winnie & Walter)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock:  White, Grout Gray, Black Licorice (MFT), Dark Indigo (PTI), Fresh Aqua (Memory Box), X-Press It
Dies:  In Bloom:  Addie's Garden (Winnie & Walter), Inside/Out Stitched Circles, Horizontal Stitched Stripes (MFT) Slimline Confetti Hot Foil (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Gold Hot Foil, Copics, Pearls (Honey Bee Stamps)

Cheers
Karren

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous photo, fabulous take on it, Karren! I see your stripes there. So lovely!
=]