Friday 16 September 2022

Front Porch Hello

 
Hi and welcome to another challenge from the team at  Fusion where this challenge we have an inviting front porch scene.  I chose to create a fusion of sketch and photo for my card.


I stamped and coloured the chair and plant pot with Copics and cut them out with my Scan n Cut.  Onto the card base I lightly stenciled over the brick wall stencil with Limestone ink and then stamped the "floor" with Sand Dunes ink.  I found a piece of patterned paper that had a small texture pattern and adhered that down the right side of the card base.  I then adhered the chair with liquid glue and popped up the pot with foam tape.


The sentiment was die-cut twice from Boysenberry cardstock and once from black and stacked, with the black layer slightly offset to create a shadow effect.




Thanks for visiting.  Please head over and check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Inspired By The Front Porch - Fall (MFT), On The Ground (SSS)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Limestone, Sand Dunes (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Boysenberry (MFT), Textures (CTMH)
Dies:  Hello Poe Script (Poppy Stamps)
Accessories:  English Brick Wall Stencil (MFT), Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I would love to have your rocking chair on my front porch - make that two! Hello beautiful!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pop of color from the pot of flowers! Wonderful card, Karren!

Nancy said...

This is incredible, Karren.

Amy O said...

What a gorgeous scene! From the floorboards to the brick wall to the gorgeous coloring, I love it all!

Tristan said...

Fab card Karren. That purple flower pot just pops off your front porch.

Linda Callahan said...

I'd love to sit on that front porch and have a chat with you! Beautiful!