Friday 2 September 2022

Pinwheel

     The new challenge at Fusion is a fun one and I combined both the sketch and the photo for my card.



The Pinwheel Party stencils and dies from The Greetery were perfect for this challenge.  After stenciling the main panel and then a couple of stand-along pinwheels, I created a frame by stacking three frame die-cuts together.  I also added gray circles to the centre of each pinwheel to give them a finished look.


The sentiment was die-cut from black and gray cardstock and adhered onto the card.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Ink:  Pocketful of Sunshine set, Cool Summer Night set (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Dove (C+9)
Dies:  Pinwheel Party (The Greetery), Bubble Craft Die (Woodware), Simply Celebrate (MFT), A2 Thin Frames (SSS)
Accessories:  Pinwheel Party Stencils (The Greetery)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I just knew someone would use this darling set! It's amazing, Karren! It's a paper party!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

The dies are perfect! Beautiful card....and I love the framing you did!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your card!! I need to remember to add centers to my pinwheels as I like the look so much better!

Jen Mitchell said...

Stencils AND dies! A match made in heaven! I love how fun this is!

Tristan said...

Fab, fun card Karren. Love the spotlight framing.

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Karren. It's a gorgeous stamp and made a gorgeous card.