Sunday 25 September 2016

Awesome Frames

I'm back again!  This time with a card using the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch, the frames cue word at CASology and the colors from MFT Color Challenge.


As soon as I saw the sketch at CTS, I saw frames and that worked in well with the challenge at CASology.  From there, I just had to decide on colors and I thought I'd do something a bit different with the colors at MFT, which lend themselves to Halloween cards.

This card is pretty simple!  I die-cut three frames in the challenge colors using the smallest of the Pierced Square Frames dies and layered them on top of each other onto a white card base.  I went looking for a sentiment that would fit the space and found this one in the You're Super set.

To finish off the card, I added a green enamel dot.


Thanks for visiting.




Products used:

Stamps:  You're Super (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Boysenberry, Gumdrop Green, Orange Fizz (MFT)
Dies:  Pierced Square Frames (MFT)
Accessories:  Enamel Dot

Cheers
Karren

10 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you have combined these challenges and have done them all justice, Karren! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Aileen said...

Great card, love the frames.

I Card Everyone said...

Perfection!!! OH you clever girl!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome card! I love how you created such a fun design with your frames and the color combo is amazing, Karren! Cool placement of your sentiment, too! Great job combining challenges :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Loooove this! It's simple and really awesome!

Unknown said...

Brilliant way to combine the Challenges, Karen, and your Halloween colour scheme IS awesome! Love how you've created an eyeball!! Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

donna mikasa said...

SO awesome! Love this, Karren!

Hannelie said...

I knew this 2 challenges would make a fabulous combination! You proved me right!
Thanks for joining CASology Karren!

Hannelie said...

oh yes... thank you for joing CAS(e) this sketch too :)

Michelle said...

Love it! Especially that green dot! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!