Friday 30 September 2016

Basket of Beans

Hi!  I'm finally getting around to posting my card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I made this card earlier in the week and actually used the sketch from MFT but, of course, that challenge is closed now.  Anyway, here is my card:


I used the adorable Harvest Mouse set and masked off the top of the basket so I could add some coffee beans.  I also used masking for the pumpkins.

The images were colored with Copics and the sentiment is white embossed onto Dark Chocolate cardstock.  The kraft card base was stamped with Burlap Background, using Khaki ink.

Thanks for visiting!

fall-hop-with-date

Products used:

Stamps:  Harvest Mouse, Burlap Background (MFT), Oh Frappe (Essentials by Ellen)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark, Khaki (SSS)
Cardstock:  Desert Storm (Neenah), Dark Chocolate (SSS), X-Press It
Dies:  Wonky Stitched Circles (MFT), Coffee Words (SugarPea Designs)
Accessories:  Copics, white EP

Cheers
Karren

18 comments:

CarlavdM said...

A lovely card with that cute mouse.

Shelly said...

Absolutely, sweet!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That mouse is adorable. TFS

Teri said...

I love how you turned the apples into coffee beans!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the burlap BG, that adorable mouse & cute sentiment. Darling card!

Kara Lynne said...

That mouse is so adorable toting along those coffee beans. Wouldn't I like a little helper like that in the morning! I love the burlap bg, it just fits the scene perfectly!

I Card Everyone said...

What an utterly adorable card, and clever idea, Karren! I'll be hoping to remember this one!
=]

Rosemary said...

ha!! love your little mouse scampering away with the coffee beans, karren!

Ceal said...

Adorable!

Ann said...

Oh, super cute. He looks so happy running off with his coffee.

Arianna Barbara said...

Amazing card!!!

Lisa said...

Adorable and beautiful! Love that burlap background stamp!

Redhead said...

What a sweet card! The burlap is perfect, as is your coloring. Thanks!

Tonya said...

Very cute! Love the beans.

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness...how fun, cute + clever!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Karren! I love how you added the coffee beans and your burlap background is the perfect touch for your theme! Love your sentiment, too! Really cute card!

Helen F. said...

So so cute!

Vickie Z said...

Totally adorable!! Love this mouse!!