I started this card by stamping out all the images onto cardstock and coloring them with Copics. I had no idea how I was going to lay out my card, but I just felt like coloring :) Once I was finished, I die-cut them all and then worked on a layout. A few pieces couldn't fit so I've put them away for next time.
On the card base, I cut a sloping mask from copy paper and sponged on Broken China ink for the sky and Cracked Pistachio for the ground. It's really faint in the photo but you can see it IRL. All of the images were adhered directly to the card base apart from the girl who is popped up on foam tape. I then drew in some shadows with a C3 and C1 marker. Here are a couple of close-ups.
And even though I tried to limit how many different colors I used, here is the photo of the Copics used on this card - too many for the container I usually use for the photos!
Thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Barn to be Wild, Best of Cluck (SugarPea Designs)
Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio Distress
Dies: Barn to be Wild
Accessories: Copics, white gel pen
Edited to Add: This card got a shout out at SugarPea Designs.