Friday 15 April 2022

Tulips

Welcome to a new challenge at Fusion! I've played with both the sketch and the photo this time to come up with this card.


Originally I was going to colour some tulips with Copics, but I wasn't in a colouring mood so went through my stash and found this Build A Flower set.  I stamped the tulips in pinks and added some leaves and die-cut them with the co-ordinating dies.


I then went looking for elements to use for the vertical and horizontal strips in the sketch and found some washi tape in similar colours.  So that made the job easy!  I finished with a simple sentiment from my current-favourite sentiment set and called it done!


Thanks so much for visiting.  Please head over and check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team and I hope you'll play along with us.


Products used:

Stamps:  Build A Flower:  Parrot Tulips (Altenew), Elegant Sentiments (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Red Cosmos set, Parrot, Mountain Pine, Milk Chocolate
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Build A Flower:  Parrot Tulips (Altenew)
Accessories;  Cherry Blossom Washi Tapes

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Karren!!

I Card Everyone said...

Karren there isn't a tulip that I don't love!! Today I'm just sitting here loving your fabulous pink parrots, so you'll forgive me if I stare!
Wouldn't that centerpiece be a fun one to arrange??
=]

Tristan said...

Love how you've used that Altenew stamp set and the colours for this stunning card karen.

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous shades of pink here! This is beautiful with just the right accent of green!

Amy O said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love these colors together.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wowzers...this is so gorgeous! Love your ombre use of the strips which is so striking!