Monday 2 January 2017

Favorites of 2016 Part 1

Hi

I thought I'd have a look back on my 2016 cards and come up with some favorites to post.  2016 was a great card-making and DT year.  From a design team perspective, I'm coming into my 4th year on the Freshly Made Sketches team - love these girls and love this challenge!  I'm also into my 2nd year on the Fusion Team and have taken over the running of this challenge to give Lesley a chance to focus on her upcoming new arrival :)  We have a great bunch of talent on the Fusion team and some great challenges coming up.  I also completed my term on the SugarPea Designs Challenge Team halfway through the year.

Then there were the new teams - Inspired By All The Little Things, Just Add Ink and a brand new challenge The Flower Challenge.  All wonderful challenges and the best teamies!  Consequently, being on 5 DTs means a lot of the cards I post are DT cards, but I do try and squeeze in at least one card a week for a challenge or two as I love challenges!

Anyway, here are my favorites for the first half of the year.  Click on the photo to be taken to the original post if you would like more information.  And thanks to everyone for visiting this little old blog and to those who leave comments - mwah!  You are so appreciated.












6 comments:

Lyn said...

Love them all and couldn't pick a favouite, looking forward to your creativity in 2017

Susanne Vargas said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog! Your cards are always gorgeous and perfectly executed! Looking forward to see which ones you will pick for Part 2!

Aileen said...

Love them all Karren, you have such a wonderful talent that goes across critters, flowers and things, busy and CAS always finished perfectly. I have so many of your cards pinned for later CASeing.

Betty said...

wonderful array of cards - especially love the "feel better" card and look forward to more of your creativity in 2017!

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful selection! Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous selection of cards, Karren! Every one of your cards has a crisp, clean, and perfectly executed design! LOVE all of your stenciling, too :)