Sunday 15 January 2017

Glittery Love

Welcome to my blog and to the latest challenge at Inspired By All The Little Things, where this week, I am the hostess.  My guest is the super-talented Hannelie Bester, whom I'm sure you all know already!




For my card, I focused on the black, red and white color scheme as well as the glittery hearts to come up with this card:


I did some inlaid die-cutting with the black heart and the red glittery "love" and adhered them to a white card base.  I then stamped the rest of the sentiment in black and added some stamped hearts around the image.



Really simple, right?  Thanks for visiting.  Head on over to the Inspired By blog and check out what the DT have come up with and also pay a visit to Hannelie's blog - you'll be so glad you did!


Products used:

Stamps:  Love Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts), Caring Hearts (SPD)
Ink:  Black Soot Archival, Lipstick Red (SSS)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Red Glitter Paper
Dies:  Love Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts), Pierced Heart Stax (MFT)

Cheers
Karren



12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! Such a wonderfully dramatic card, Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

Very chic, my friend! Gorgeous die-cut love...
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how bold this is. The red glitter inlay is fabulous!

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful card, Karren! I love that you chose glittery red for your sentiment, and how you paired it with the black heart...so very pretty! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Wanda Cullen said...

Stunning CAS design! Love the touch of glitter!

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card...

Petra Swart said...

Stirking simplicity, Karren!!!!! What a wonderful CAS design!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fab CAS design...love it!

SonjaK said...

Wow, love this! So simple and yet so captivating. The glittery script on the black heart is totally gorgeous.

LauraJane:) said...

Loving the SPARKLE!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very beautiful Valentine, Karren! Love the fabulous CAS design!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!