Tuesday 3 January 2017

Favorites of 2016 Part 2

Thanks for dropping by!  I'm here to show you my personal favorite cards for the second half of 2016.  My first half favorites are here.

I think my favorite part of card-making is coloring - and in particular Copic coloring.  I keep practising trying to improve my skills and keep watching videos of the experts.  It's taken me years of birthday and Christmas presents, but last year I completed my Copic Sketch marker collection.  Now to start on the refills :)

So, here are my favorite cards from the second half of the year.  Click on the photo to be taken to the original blog post if you'd like more information.  Once again, thanks for your visits and your comments and here's to a crafty 2017!








Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

amazing....I love them all too!

Betty said...

wonderful cards Karren - i pinned the 2nd and 3rd ones!

Aileen said...

I can see why they are favourites of yours. Actually I think you should send me a copy of each then I can decide which is my absolute favouite and get back to you on that, next year. All exquisite but everytime I look at the second with the leaves they look so real, a prize winner at the time Im fairly sure and rightly so.

Jan Clothier said...

Wonderful cards Karren! Love your crisp and clean cards. I've never braved copic markers but you make them seem so very appealing. Thanks for all the lovely work you've shared during the year.

Linda Callahan said...

I don't know how you pick a favorite......you are amazingly talented.....that is all......

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful collection of cards, Karren! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, and for inspiring us all year long...you are an amazing artist!!!