Wednesday 5 August 2015

Berry Florals

Hi!  Today's card uses the colours from Less is More, the masked panel theme from One-Layer Simplicity Challenge and I'm also entering it in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge, which is featuring Penny Black, and I happened to use a Penny Black image on my card :)


My card is one-layer and I masked off a panel on the left hand side before ink blending with Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries and Barn Door ink in an ombre fashion - lightest to darkest.  Once I was happy with the ink blending, I flicked water droplets onto the card and then blotted with a paper towel.

The beautiful floral stamp was inked with Archival Black ink and stamped across both the inked panel and the white card base.  I finished off with a sentiment from Label Love which I inked up and stamped several times using my Misti for a good image.

Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Delicate Florals (Penny Black), Label Love (Altenew)
Ink:  Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Barn Door, Archival Black
Cardstock:  White

Cheers
Karren

13 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the sponging - especially with the water droplets. And the black floral image is a great contrast!

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card...thanks for playing along with the OLS challenge....

Nonni said...

Stunning one layer! I love all the details and the layout.

Neets B said...

That image is beautiful and it looks stunning stamped over your ombre panel.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Scrumptious! Love the inking, sponging and splashed BG with the super classy stamped image over the top. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

jenn shurkus said...

awesome one layer card! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Carole Dion said...

Beautiful !

Linda said...

Great minds think alike ..... I've used the same stamp! Gorgeous card ...... beautiful colours. xx

Kim S said...

Gorgeous way to use those flowers!

Anne said...

Gorgeous rich berry shades in that masked panel, what a fab card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

Kathyk said...

Gr8 card and a super colour

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

This is terrific, a simple design beautifully executed!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marika said...

Simply beautiful!