Wednesday 14 October 2015

Autumn Leaves

Hi!   Today's card was made at the weekend but I'm only just getting around to posting it!  I decided to join in the one layer challenge at Less is More as well as a second entry in the current Time Out challenge.  Both of these have an autumn-themed challenge going on at the moment.




I went for a favourite layout of mine with a sponged panel and some over-stamping.  The panel was masked and sponged with Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo distress inks.  After I removed the masks, I stamped a NBUS foliage set by Penny Black called Lush and Lavish in Archival Black ink, using my Misti for good coverage. 



After the leaves were stamped, I put the masks back on and stamped the little dots from Bold Blooms to tie everything together.

Thanks for visiting.


Products used:

Stamps:  Lush and Lavish (Penny Black), Bold Blooms (Ellen Hutson), Happy (Stamplorations)
Ink:  Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo (Distress), Archival Black
Cardstock:  white

Cheers
Karren





11 comments:

Suchi said...

Stunning fall card..I loved how your have used black for the leaves and vice versa! :)
Suchi xx

sandie said...

Striking card Karren. I love the richness of the colours and what fabulous sponging. Thanks for joining us again at TO, we love to see you here x

Christine said...

beautiful card!

My Paper Cat said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for playing at Time Out

Skylark said...

Beautiful bold card, really stands out in the LIM gallery. Stef x

Neets B said...

Love the rich colours of your masked panel and the black images really pop.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, a wonderful one layer design.
Pauline
x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply stunning and fabulous. Love your inky blending, brilliant autumn tones and those leaves are so effective in black.
Great card and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning. The black images against the rich fall colors are beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Chrissie said...

Sorry for being so late in commenting, I don't know where last week went to!
This is a terrific composition, the vertical panel is stunning!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

I'm catching up on my commenting after my hols, sorry to be so late!
What a striking and stylish autumn panel,, love your inking
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"