Saturday 31 October 2015

Watercolored Fuschias

Hi and welcome!  It's Saturday evening and I've had a busy day encompassing laundry, dog-walking and car-washing.  In between all that, I got in some stamping time and made a card for this week's Muse Challenge, as well as Just Add Ink, who are looking for "W" cards and Seize The Birthday, where I'm joining in the linky party.


I think it's pretty obvious where my inspiration came from :)  I stuck with the same layout as Tracey as well as the flower and birthday theme.  I stamped the fuschia image onto some Canson XL watercolor paper and colored with my Zig markers before die-cutting it.  The sentiment comes from Say it in Style and I just love the font on this stamp!


Thanks for visiting.



 photo badge1_zpse398c447.jpg

Products used:

Stamps:  Beautiful Friend, Say it in Style (Clearly Besotted)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, watercolor
Dies:  Beautiful Friend (CB)
Accessories:  Zig Markers

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at Just Add Ink.

16 comments:

Christine Blain said...

SUCH a beautiful card, in your signature style, my friend. That sentiment is awesome, and, as always, I'm in awe of your colouring! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add ink this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Karen your Fresia are beautifully coloured. They look just like the one I had i. Aha going basket in my garden. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Muse!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful! Love the bright, pretty colours! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Karren ... gorgeous, vibrant colours against all that glorious crisp white ... just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love Fuchsias and these are beautiful! What a fun stamp! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Greta said...

Wonderful coloring, Karren--love this card! That sentiment is a really neat stamp!

Claire said...

I see what you mean about that font Karren - it's just gorgeous and the perfect addition to your beautiful card!

Jan said...

Such a beautiful card Karen! Your colouring of the fuchias is stunning and Inlove the font of your greeting too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

KimB said...

This is gorgeous Karren! Love your colouring - the flowers are so vibrant and contrast beautifully with that fabulous sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Brandi said...

Oh my... this card is beautiful! Bright and cheery!

SonjaK said...

What a beautiful choice of colors!

Tricia from Spain said...

the colours are just beautiful

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card - love those vibrant colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

Hannelie said...

Fuchsias are just the most fascinating flowers! You made a beautiful card showcasing them Karren!
Thanks you so much for playing at Seize the birthday!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! Your water colouring is just stunning Karren - I love the perfect colouring you've given your flowers (they look so real!). Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Patrice said...

Karren, your colouring is divine and I love fuschias! Stunning card. x