Saturday 10 October 2015

Pumpkin Girl

Hi!  I'm sneaking in quickly to post this card before the linky closes at Retro Sketches!  I'm also linking up to the challenge at ColourQ, Addicted to Stamps, who have a Halloween inspired picture and Simply Create Too, who are asking for Halloween colors.


I stamped and colored my pumpkin girl before fussy cutting her out.  I then dug out some Kiwi Kiss cardstock and layered a strip onto some black and adhered that down the center of a white card base.  The sentiment is white embossed and popped up on foam tape.  Finally, the girl is also stuck down on foam tape and "sitting" on the sentiment strip.


Thanks for visiting.




Our Blog Badge

Products used:

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids (SU), Sweet Little Sentiments (Clearly Besotted)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, Kiwi Kiss, X-Press It
Accessories:  Copics, white EP

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at ColourQ.

9 comments:

Rahmat said...

Gorgeousness, I love this CASlicious card, the colors are perfect, love the panel. so glad to see you at ATSM.

Linda Callahan said...

This is fabulous......I love everything about it!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, this is amazing. Your coloring is fabbo!

Greta said...

Cute, cute, cute! Such a great card, Karren!

Kim S said...

She is absolutely charming and is shown off so well sitting on that stripe of Kiwi Kiss (one of my all-time fave colors!)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love that vintage image and you have colored her so beautifully. Love the way you worked the sketch and the colors. Great card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww...super cute card! Awesome CAS design and use of this weeks CQC colors...thanks for joining us!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card and great use of the Halloween colours, I'm so glad you joined our challenge at Simply Create Too. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Monika Reeck said...

I see your card is HM at Colour Q
this is a cute Image and the layout really CAS I love your card Karren
and your coloring is great too
love this and not scary halloween card :)