Friday 3 January 2014

Emerging Color or Joseph's Coat or?

Someone please tell me the name of the technique I've used in this card....

As soon as I saw the inspiration photo at Curtain Call, I saw this technique - whatever it's called!  


I randomly sponged different inks onto a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock.  Once that was dry, I clear embossed various images from Grunge Me and Watercolor Wonder.  I then sponged Basic Gray ink over the top.  

I used last week's sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping for the layout.




Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Grunge Me, Watercolor Wonder (PTI), Four You(SU)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Clear EP, Circle Nesties, Large Scallop Edgelit, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm not sure what technique this is called. I call it FANTASTIC!

Darnell said...

I'm with Bonnie! Great job on both these challenges, Karren! I think part of what you did is called "emboss resist?" Love it! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell