Sunday 26 January 2014

Stencilled Circles

This is my second post for today.  If you receive notifications via email, keep scrolling to see my first post :)

My homework for Day 2 of the Online Card Class on stencilling uses Kristina's technique of tracing.  My very open stencil worked quite well for this, although my color choices now look a bit bright to me :)


I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil for this card, called Ring Cluster Stencil and some Prismacolor pencils.  I traced the circles using five different colors.  The lovely big sentiment is from a new-to-me set called Shenanigans by CASual Fridays.  The card base is Raspberry Ripple which was the closest match to the red pencil.  (I was so impatient to start my tracing that I didn't even think about matching cardstock LOL)

The inside was finished very simply.



Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Shenanigans (CASual Fridays)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories:  Prismacolor Pencils, American Crafts Twine, Simon Says Stamp stencil

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

Maureen said...

I really love the bright colors!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great card...can't wait to see more...

Calico said...

Really cute!

Loll said...

Love the bright colors Karren. Loll xx

Scrappy Géri said...

So fresh :) love it !!! ❤️

Lee-Anne said...

Fun colors! I think your stencil is perfect for this technique! Great card!

Joni Andaya said...

So Awesome!!! Love it Karren :)

Jen Mitchell said...

I think I need to borrow those pencils because I can't find mine. I'll come to you because I have a hankering to see NZ.

Kristie Goulet said...

Oooh! Love this Karren! Awesome! Pinning to CASE later, if you don't mind?! :)