Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wheat

It's Day 4 of the Stenciled Class at Online Card Classes, but today's card uses one of the Day 3 techniques as I had to wait for the embossing paste to dry.



I rushed out yesterday to a local store that stocks a few random craft items and found some Kaisercraft stencils.  I bought this one, called Wheat, as well as a chevron one and a circle one.  For this card, I colored the embossing paste with a drop of More Mustard reinker before using.  I left it to dry overnight so as not to be tempted to poke it to see if it was dry :)

The card is finished simply with some retired More Mustard DSP, a sentiment from PTI and some twine.



Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Beautiful Butterflies (PTI)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Accessories:  Wheat stencil (Kaisercraft), Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste, More Mustard reinker, American Crafts twine

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!!

Scrappy Géri said...

Hi there! :) as usual this is really pretty Karren :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this stencil, Karren! Such a pretty design.

Jen Mitchell said...

Oooooooh! I love the colored embossing paste. That's a very cool look!

Loll said...

Gorgeous Karren. Love the dimension of the wheat. This is CAS perfection. Loll xx

Bonnie said...

WOW! I've been struggling with this embossing paste and about to give up! Love this though and convinces me to give it another try!